Braun SP3270 Epilator - EasyStart Reviews

• Service & Support

Braun SP3270 Epilator - EasyStart - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Braun SP3270 Epilator - EasyStart

Braun SP3270 Epilator - EasyStart

“I do still use this epilator, but 'doing my legs' is a...”

Written on: 17/02/2008 by lotjie (1 review written)

I do still use this epilator, but 'doing my legs' is a painful and only partially successful ordeal. I've noted the rave reviews this epilator has been given with some surprise, but maybe I'm just unlucky enough to have extraordinarily tough leg hair, I don't know… Read Full Review

Braun SP3270 Epilator - EasyStart

“I bought the Braun SP3270 Epilator - EasyStart...”

Written on: 27/12/2005 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

I bought the Braun SP3270 Epilator - EasyStart recently, having never tried one before, as I was fed up of shaving. I picked this epilator mainly because it comes with an 'easystart' epilator head, which is ideal for beginners. It also comes with a cooling gel pouch which can be frozen in order to numb the area beforehand.

I find this epilator incredibly easy to use, so I was extremely pleased. All you have to do is ensure the area is clean and dry beforehand, and then you are ready!… Read Full Review

Braun SP3270 Epilator - EasyStart

“I bought the Braun epilator after being sick of the...”

Written on: 14/08/2004 by Harps (1 review written)

I bought the Braun epilator after being sick of the costs involved with continuous waxing. I was sceptical at first but once I tried it out I was amazed at the result. It is slightly uncomfortable but it's worth it. I epilated my underarms 3 weeks ago and have had hardly any re-growth yet!! but remember- no pain no gain!… Read Full Review