Intercontinental Garden Reef Resort Reviews

Intercontinental Garden Reef Resort - Ask a question now

“The food was really good for vegies, nice clean...”

Written on: 14/01/2009

The food was really good for vegies, nice clean presentation. The staff are all so happy to help you any time. The rooms were so clean, they had a good safe too put all your passports money and anything else you would like to keep safe. The beach view room was excellent, I truly loved it it. I would advise anyone to stay here, and I would come back anytime here because I loved it… Read Full Review

“Sharm Intercontinental is a fantastic hotel with...”

Written on: 18/02/2004 by cspraggon (1 review written)

Sharm Intercontinental is a fantastic hotel with beautiful rooms and outdoor areas. Try to get a room nearest the beach if possible. Beach is small but quiet. Jetty into the sea allows shore dives to Garden Reef (or snorkelling). Dive school was excellent. Can take a taxi to Naama Bay or the old town very easily… Read Full Review

150814_Ssearle's Response to cspraggon's Review

Written on: 08/04/2004

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in early June 2003. Prior to this I have stayed at the Radisson Golden Resort and Movenpick Golf Resort. Additionally, I have also looked at many of the other hotels in the area. The Intercontinental however is the best - it definitely has the WOW factor - especially the public areas such as the foyer, bar etc. I consider the Intercontinental to be head and shoulders above the hotels in the area - possible exceptions are the Four Seasons and the Ritz-Carlton. This year I am staying at the Ritz for 2 weeks so I shall then be in an even better position to judge. I also found the prices at the Intercontinental to be very fair - possible to eat and drink very well. Beach and facilities excellent - marvellous pool areas. Miss this hotel at your peril.

172043_K Burt's Response to cspraggon's Review

Written on: 27/09/2004

ssearle 8th apr 2004 commented on his stay at the intercontinental but was waiting to compare it with the ritz-carlton.Can you now give a comparison as we tried to book the ritz for new year but can only get in at the intercontinental.K.Burt 27 sept 2004