Life 180 Home Improvement Loan Reviews

• Customer service

Life 180 Home Improvement Loan - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Life 180 Home Improvement Loan

Life 180 Home Improvement Loan

“The Service I received from Scottish Loan was...”

Written on: 08/06/2004 by MrScot (1 review written)

The Service I received from Scottish Loan was excellent. I managed to get a loan even though I have been declared Bankrupt.

The service was so quick I received my loan, 3 days before I even applied.

I also received a free gift for being the 1 millionth customer - a Jaguar

“I first discovered Life 180° loans through a major...”

Written on: 18/02/2004 by mikemancity (1 review written)

I first discovered Life 180° loans through a major search engine. I followed the instructions and filled in the simple application form. I received an email to confirm that my application had been received instantly.
That very next morning an application form had arrived in the post, along with a prepaid envelope to send it back in.

The whole process was so quick and simple that I would recommend Life 180 to everyone. Their loan rates are as cheap as anyone else's, and the service is… Read Full Review