Mariott Hotels Reviews

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

Mariott Hotels - Ask a question now

“One of My Favorite Hotel Chains”

Written on: 09/11/2012 by tnissa (3 reviews written)

I usually stay at a Courtyard hotel when I travel. Here are the hotel aspects I like: flat screen TV, onsite washer/dryer, onsite pantry bar and restaurant or cafe, plush rooms, free wifi and friendly staff. Since I travel a lot, I took out a AAA membership which I use to book my hotel reservations. They usually have a AAA discount available (as long as you book in plenty of time). After 1-2 visits, the discount pays for the AAA membership so I definitely recommend getting AAA membership. BTW… Read Full Review

“I like Marriott's hotels having used them in the...”

Written on: 17/07/2007 by NANN (1 review written)

I like Marriott's hotels having used them in the states when visiting family, this one was chosen because of past experience, we were disappointed with the food as we had to go in to Dublin to get something to eat, the hotel had only been opened in April of this year so we put it down to that they have not found the right chef yet and I would visit other Marriott hotels as on the whole I think they are excellent. As I said earlier the staff were faultless no problem there… Read Full Review

“If you're looking for a "corporate hotel chain" you...”

Written on: 18/07/2006 by Peter Sinclair (2 reviews written)

If you're looking for a "corporate hotel chain" you could do no better than to choose Marriott… Read Full Review