DeWalt DG4300 4300 Watt Heavy Duty Gas Generator Reviews

Specification for DeWalt DG4300 4300 Watt Heavy Duty Gas Generator

Features:
  • Honda 8 HP, OHV GX Engine with idle control and low oil shut-off
  • Maintenance free, brushless alternator
  • High amp surge capacity alternator
  • Maximum 120-volt power switch
  • Jobsite tested frame with panel protection bars and all metal gas tank
  • Refine your search

“I had to use this to power my Fridge, alarm Clock, Two...”

Written on: 06/02/2010

I had to use this to power my Fridge, alarm Clock, Two window air condintioners, fan, TV, and it performed well. I think that there could be more plugs installed but I'm not complaining. Especially since I overloaded the Heck out of it!!! Its a really good product for the price. If I had to, I would buy another!! I was worried that it wouldn't be able to keep up with my needs until my power was fixed ( Tree took out my line, I had to wait for three days for power company to come and fix ). I… Read Full Review