Rival GC8250 Soft Serve Reviews

• Service & Support

Rival GC8250 Soft Serve - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rival GC8250 Soft Serve

Rival GC8250 Soft Serve

“Will continue to try to use this machine. Please note...”

Written on: 10/08/2008 by tj7933 (1 review written)

Will continue to try to use this machine. Please note it only makes about 4 cups of ice cream, if that… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Rival GC8250 Soft Serve

“One of the worst firms I have had to deal with, cannot...”

Written on: 07/01/2008 by kev7 (1 review written)

One of the worst firms I have had to deal with, cannot tell you if the machine is any good or not, as I AM STILL WAITING FOR A NEW GEL PACK this firm is full of promises but no action so far, I have kept the emails which was sent to me by this firm promising me a new gel pack… Read Full Review

Rival GC8250 Soft Serve

“I usually use the Rival GC8250 Soft Serve Ice cream...”

Written on: 18/01/2006 by danim2006 (4 reviews written)

I usually use the Rival GC8250 Soft Serve Ice cream maker during spring and summer. You will definitely not be disappointed with this great ice-cream maker! *****… Read Full Review

369712_Edross's Response to danim2006's Review

Written on: 28/05/2008

Could someone please sell/give me a copy of the user manual for the RIVAL soft0serve ice cream maker - as I have moved house, and have not been able to use mine, as I cannot find the instructions?<br/><br/>Thank you<br/><br/> eddie.ross45 which is a yahoo.co.uk e-mail address.