Panasonic NNA873S Reviews

Controls Type: Electronic Touch
Programmable: Yes
Other
Exterior Depth: 20 in.
Exterior Height: 13.54 in.
Exterior Width: 20.87 in.
Safety Features
Child Lockout: Yes

Panasonic NNA873S

“This is the second dimension 4 combination microwave...”

Written on: 17/03/2011

This is the second dimension 4 combination microwave I've purchased. Fantastic microwave and convection cooking. Use daily. Build quality very poor. Turntable stopped working on earlier model (NN-A752W) Got new model (NNA873S) Space excellent as is two shelf cooking capacity. Door is falling apart! Might consider changing brand. Just contacted Panasonic - see what happens! Think Panasonic should slow down on producing new models and increase build quality of range before moving… Read Full Review

Panasonic NNA873S

“Seems to be easy to use and works well. I like the...”

Written on: 01/09/2009

Seems to be easy to use and works well. I like the auto setting for pizza - works every time! I also like the power of this unit and the styling seems to fit most kitchens. Well done panasonic!!… Read Full Review

Panasonic NNA873S

“The Panasonic NNA873S is a very stylish piece of...”

Written on: 04/03/2009 by Russell Allen (1 review written)

The Panasonic NNA873S is a very stylish piece of equipment and comes with a very good name. I purchased an oven in January 2008 from my local electrical supplier.Three months later it had to be replaced because of problems with the door.I am again having the same problems with the replacement oven and believe this may have to be replaced again. It would appear from my experience that the door unit is of poor design and need further changes. I'm rather disappointed with this oven and I'm not… Read Full Review

Panasonic NNA873S

“This is the Panasonic NNA873S upgrade. I had the...”

Written on: 16/11/2008 by wobbles1 (1 review written)

This is the Panasonic NNA873S upgrade. I had the earlier dimension 4. That was very, very good. This is fantastic. If they continue to make it. I'll continue to buy. All features work very well. The self cleaning and easy clean features are very effective. Really worth the time to read instructions and get to know your cooker. It'll more than repay you in fantastic results… Read Full Review

Panasonic NNA873S

“We bought the Panasonic NN-A873S1 BBXQ microwave oven...”

Written on: 17/09/2006 by Zaitch (5 reviews written)

We bought the Panasonic NN-A873S1 BBXQ microwave oven off the shelf in Comet about a month ago. We had a new kitchen put in with a new oven, but we didn't want to use the oven much, as we plan to sell the house at some point next year, so we bizarrely spent another 250 quid on this gadget!!

So we bought this as a table top oven. It comes with multiple accessories for grilling high and low, cooking trays, anti splash trays,

Really nice brushed metal styling. I have good previous experience… Read Full Review

Sleepyhead's Response to Zaitch's Review

Written on: 11/11/2007

Would like to know if there any difficulties with the enamel lining - e.g. cleaning it if you've used combination and something gets burnt on. After a new combi but torn between this type and the all stainless CT-776 which has no shelves.