P&O Cruises, Oriana Canary Islands Reviews

From 1 review
  • Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

P&O Cruises, Oriana Canary Islands - Ask a question now

“After getting a particularly good bonus from work I...”

Written on: 05/08/2005 by Asmatic Ant With Heavy Shopping (26 reviews written)

After getting a particularly good bonus from work I decided to treat my wife to a romantic weekend cruise. We settled on the Oriana from P&O and signed up for a weekend cruise to Bruges also known as 'the Venice of the North.' The cruise itself was brilliant - the ship was amazing and the atrium has to be seen to be believed - 4 stories high with an indoor waterfall. The cabin was nice - we opted for an outside double with bath which set us back about £250 which isn't bad for a cruise. Bruges… Read Full Review

Martin Waite's Response to Asmatic Ant With Heavy Shopping's Review

Written on: 21/11/2005

Asmatic Ant
<br>
<br>I am interested to know what the weather conditions were like while at sea.
<br>
<br>I want to treat my Mother & Father to a short cruise, to see if they could handle a longer holiday, as my Mother isn’t to keen on choppy seas.
<br>Regards