2 in 1 Mothercare Weathershield Reviews

From 1 review

2 in 1 Mothercare Weathershield - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
2 in 1 Mothercare Weathershield

“If you require Mothercare to supply you with a loan...”

Written on: 18/03/2005 by hazele1629 (1 review written)

If you require Mothercare to supply you with a loan buggy be sure to thouroughly check it as when I got the one they gave me home it is disgusting, it has not been cleaned in months, they have however offered me a £10 gift voucher and told me it's covers can be machine washed!!!!!!!!!!
When I contacted customer service I asked if it was their policy to check pushchairs on return. The receipt I was issued with clearly states if YOU return pushchair in un-hygenic condition you will be charged for… Read Full Review