Mothercare Reno Pushchair Reviews

From 1 review

Mothercare Reno Pushchair - Ask a question now

Mothercare Reno Pushchair

“This was a sweet little pushchair that I used until I...”

Written on: 26/02/2006 by siennamoira (1 review written)

This was a sweet little pushchair that I used until I couldn't cope with the low handlebar anymore. (I am 5 ft 7 inches). It was really good value for money though and my son found it comfortable to sit or lie in although the suspension is fairly non-existent. Not so easy for long walks as it get tiring to push but really handy for quick trips round the shops and narrow chassis which helps. Very stable and anonymous on the street if you're feeling post-natally vulnerable… Read Full Review

Dawnmd01Uk's Response to 231650_siennamoira's Review

Written on: 25/08/2006

I had the same problem when I had to return a faulty Mothercare pushchair. However after a couple of phone calls to their customer service department (total of time on the phone = over 30 minutes) they supplied me with a brand new stroller. Unfortunately I had purchased a substantial pushchair so the stroller was wholly inadequate for the length of time my pushchair was away being repaired.
<br/>
<br/>If you are over 5ft 5ins do not buy a stroller or pushchair with less than 100cms height. I suffered lower back ache and wrist ache.
<br/>
<br/>I also cannot recommend a Mothercare pushchair due to quality and their returns policy. Their customer service in branch and their phone line were particularly bad too.