Huggies Pull-ups Reviews

Huggies Pull-ups - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Huggies Pull-ups

Huggies Pull-ups

“The Velcro fasten tags on Huggies Pull-ups are badly...”

Written on: 17/07/2006 by caetcuthbert (5 reviews written)

The Velcro fasten tags on Huggies Pull-ups are badly designed and they dug into my daughter's skin leaving red scratch marks.

I am not convinced that the pull-up style encourage potty-training any quicker. My little girl got the hang of it in 2 days when I switched her into normal knickers… Read Full Review

Huggies Pull-ups

“Potty training is a big thing today. I remember be...”

Written on: 03/12/2005 by cfpang91 (1 review written)

Potty training is a big thing today. I remember be potty trained as I was taken out of nappies and put into pants. My mother told me to try it on my son but I had problems. I'm a working mum and is very lazy when it comes to cleaning. therefore when my son said that his friends were wearing these really cool pants that have pictures that disapper when they were wet I through finally a disposable potty training pants.

Huggies are found in many major supermarkets like Tecso. they are listed as… Read Full Review