LG GR-282SBD Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Type: Bottom Freezer
Total Volume: 6.7 Cu. Ft. / 190 Liter
2 Shelves
Door Opens To The Right
LG GR-282SBD - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“My LG fridge freezer Model LBN22514ST started cracking...”

Written on: 21/01/2006 by Easken (1 review written)

My LG fridge freezer Model LBN22514ST started cracking on the inside too. After 2 months they finally sent me a new one, which didn't cool at all. I've been waiting for 3 weeks to get that one back from the repair shop. I will never buy another LG product again… Read Full Review

“I bought the LG GR-282SBD fridge freezer through...”

Written on: 03/01/2006 by jerryd (1 review written)

I bought the LG GR-282SBD fridge freezer through Sears. Within two months cracks appeared in both the refrigerator and freezer sections. I had the product replaced… Read Full Review