Daewoo ERF334M Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Type: Bottom Freezer
Total Volume: 9.07 Cu. Ft. / 257 Liter
2 Shelves
Door Opens To Left And Right
Daewoo ERF334M - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Daewoo ERF334M

Daewoo ERF334M

“Fab Fridge Freezer”

Written on: 12/08/2012 by ShannonD (1 review written)

I've had my Daewoo ERF334M for 6 years now and it always has and still works perfectly. Meats, salad, veg, eggs, milk stays fresh for ages. I'm completely happy with it. I've never had to have it serviced or repaired because nothing has ever gone wrong with it. The only thing in all these years is that the plastic shelves have recently cracked but that's probably only because I have overloaded them with things that are too heavy. The option to have glass shelving would be good, for the… Read Full Review

“This Daewoo ERF334M gets very noisy, like a...”

Written on: 03/08/2008 by suzan67 (1 review written)

This Daewoo ERF334M gets very noisy, like a tractor,had to re-gas very quickly. Food spoiling as not cooling properly. have had to defrost it as well.
Shelving all cracked very easily, seems very brittle… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Daewoo - will have to work very hard to retrieve their...”

Written on: 21/02/2007 by richard neech (1 review written)

Daewoo - will have to work very hard to retrieve their reputation.
I know the engineers in Norwich hate them.

I swapped the thermostat for a new one in case it was the stat that had played up..
Tried the unit in the shed for a month, and it was fine . Brought it into the warm and - iced up again and a fridge full of food ruined. Again… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“My Daewoo ERF334M fridge freezer breaks down...”

Written on: 29/12/2005 by mark spurgeon (1 review written)

My Daewoo ERF334M fridge freezer breaks down frequently, and needs taking apart every couple of months to de-ice the element (SUPPOSED TO BE FROST FREE)? Food often gets spoiled as the fridge temperature fluctuates. It is a bad quality product, and I would not buy Daewoo again. EVER!… Read Full Review

Sandrawntr's Response to mark spurgeon's Review

Written on: 30/03/2006

I AGREE WITH YOU MARK, MINE IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS AND IT HAS NOT WORKED PROPERLY FOR THE LAST YEAR.

275465_Pete0506's Response to mark spurgeon's Review

Written on: 22/01/2007

I am experiencing all the same problems as described. We cannot keep milk in our fridge as it goes sour within a couple of days. I have had enough, and I am off to buy another fridge but it won't be a Daewoo, that is for sure.