Bosch Logixx KTR18420 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Bosch Logixx KTR18420 - Ask a question now

“We've had this fridge for over a year and are...”

Written on: 04/04/2010

We've had this fridge for over a year and are delighted. Having robust drawers rather than shelves lets you access everything in it without having to kneel on the floor and remove half the stuff. The ubiquitous door mounted shelf/pocket thing (where you put the milk and wine) is also gone and replaced with a far more capacious and versatile section in the bottom drawer.

The compressor is almost completely silent - it makes a slightly musical whispering rather than the traditional vibrating… Read Full Review

“I've been so pleased with this Bosch Logixx KTR18420...”

Written on: 20/11/2008 by shasel (4 reviews written)

I've been so pleased with this Bosch Logixx KTR18420 fridge I had my Occupational Therapist visit to evaluate it, he was as impressed as me. I have really stuffed this fridge to the brim and I've never had to empty out shelves to find what I want. I've never had trouble with items falling down the back or leaving the door open. I LOVE THIS FRIDGE… Read Full Review

“Good - Bosch Logixx KTR18420 new drawer-type shelf...”

Written on: 04/11/2005 by David Clarke (1 review written)

Good - Bosch Logixx KTR18420 new drawer-type shelf design is a clear improvement on ordinary shelves as far as access is concerned. The storage space is much more accessible than normal and so can be used more efficiently. No more emptying shelves to try to find the leftovers in the pot somewhere at the back. For this reason alone I would recommend this fridge.

Bad - If the door is not completely shut, which has happened twice to us, the light stays on and can OVERHEAT AND MELT/DISTORT… Read Full Review