Carnival Cruises, Carnival Spirit Reviews

From 1 review
  • Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Carnival Cruises, Carnival Spirit - Ask a question now

“My husband and I sailed on the Carnival Victory. This...”

Written on: 27/09/2008 by racholivia (1 review written)

My husband and I sailed on the Carnival Victory. This was our second cruise with Carnival and we really enjoyed the Canada/New England cruise. Our cruise date was 9/13/2008. The cabin stewards, entertainment and weather was fabulous. We could not have asked for anything better. We had a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck, and the view was great. Our cruise director was funny, courteous and seemed very determined to make sure everyone had a good time. We didn't spend a lot of time in the casino… Read Full Review