Celebrity Cruises, Century, Western Caribbean Reviews

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Celebrity Cruises, Century, Western Caribbean - Ask a question now

“I went on a cruise with the celebrity Century from Feb...”

Written on: 13/02/2010

I went on a cruise with the celebrity Century from Feb 6th -11th 2010. I stayed in an inside state room on the 8th floor. I have been on several other cruises and my over all impression of this ship and the cruise was that it was very good and enjoyable but they could make several improvements. I'm 26 years old and already my husband and I are planning our next cruise probably with Royal Caribbean, Cunard or Carnival.
the century sink in the bathroom was very shallow; when you turn on the tap… Read Full Review

“The first day on the Century Celebrity Caribbean...”

Written on: 31/08/2006 by andymitchell (1 review written)

The first day on the Century Celebrity Caribbean taster cruise was amazing, except for an emergency evacuation drill which was not professional, and the gangway was blocked by rolls of carpet, which my disabled wife had trouble getting past. The Stateroom attendant was excellent, as was the waiter, but the rest of the crew sorely let this company down. There were dirty toilets and leaking taps. Karaoke was the main entertainment!! Oh yes, and 1 hour show, WHOOPEE!! Staff were asleep on the… Read Full Review

“After a good family cruise to celebrate our 50th...”

Written on: 08/04/2005 by Borgia (2 reviews written)

After a good family cruise to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary, our luggage was badly damaged upon disembarking. Celebrity's claim booth inspected the damage, made out claim forms and gave us a phone mumber to call. We could never make contact with the claims personel. They would only take your phone number and promise a call back, which never happened. Upon contacting their customer service by e-mail, they promised an investigation and return answer and this never happened. They now… Read Full Review

Sailing Girl's Response to Borgia's Review

Written on: 11/08/2005

I hope that Celebrity Cruises addressed her problem by now. I also hope that Celebrity is aware of first timers like myself who are planning a cruise. I'd hate for my vacation to be soured by a non-responsive host when there is a problem. I would feel as though I've spent 3K and not even a get good-bye kiss!

Andymitchell's Response to Borgia's Review

Written on: 31/08/2006

Travelled on Century 'taster cruise' in june. What a shambles. No helath and safety. Dirty toilets. Sleeping staff. Itinerary all mixed up. Not child friendly. Waited 2 months for customer services to respond. Sent back their offer of £100 future credit. Useless company. Useless customer service. See my full review on holiday truths website. They are part of going places/holiday hypermarket. So i won't be using them either as their advice is just see what you get and keep trying. Brilliant eh!!!

226135_Kim Geris's Response to Borgia's Review

Written on: 20/01/2006

We have cruised on Century twice now '02 & '04. Found both cruises to be excellent ! I even left a duffle bag sitting on the pier, I simply called the pier in Ft. Lauderdale from Ontario Canada. They had my bag and shipped it to me by courier. It took a couple of weeks but I got the bag. There was nothing broken in the bag which carried toiletries, creams, lotions and the bag and lock were fully intact.