Apollo Video Reviews

• Layout of shop

Apollo Video - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Apollo Video

Apollo Video

“Apollo video are absolute garbage, staff are rude and...”

Written on: 12/08/2010

Apollo video are absolute garbage, staff are rude and in most instances incorrect in what they are saying.

This company has no idea of customer service, avoid like the plague… Read Full Review

“I LOVE that place it is so useful when i need to get a...”

Written on: 01/02/2008

I LOVE that place it is so useful when i need to get a dvd or video they all ways have the dvd i want… Read Full Review

“I was given the wrong game, and when I returned it to...”

Written on: 26/10/2005 by sony (1 review written)

I was given the wrong game, and when I returned it to Apollo Video, the shop assistant argued with me, then eventual asked me to leave the store.
Another day my wife rented a film from Apollo and we watched it, and when we returned it, they questioned us that we scratched it, and used abusive language in front of my 4 year old daughter.
They then threatened to call the police so we left. I later wrote to the Mercury newspaper and told them my story, but they have a partnership with Apollo so it… Read Full Review

“I live near Apollo Video, its just a 5 minute walk,...”

Written on: 30/04/2005 by toraisterror (1 review written)

I live near Apollo Video, its just a 5 minute walk, and its really good, the people are really nice and helpful, and everything is cheap. They're open until late and they have a good selection of movies… Read Full Review

“The offending location: Apollo Home Entertainments,...”

Written on: 19/07/2004 by NNP (1 review written)

The offending location: Apollo Home Entertainments, 112 Delce Road, Rochester, Kent, ENGLAND.

The problem: I hired a DVD on Friday night called 'The 25th Hour' which was taken back by my partner on the Saturday pm - end of story, or so you wold think, right????

WRONG!!!! I was called 4 times today (19/07/04) accused of holding on to a DVD ('Muck Around Guys'!!??) which I have never hired for 2 days. The first phone call was recorded on my answer phone quite a pleasant lady requesting its… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Apollo Video gave me the wrong dvd (on more than one...”

Written on: 30/05/2004 by me8952 (1 review written)

Apollo Video gave me the wrong dvd (on more than one occasion) at a cost of nearly £4 each time. Both times refused to believe me and then proceeded to argue with me loudly in front of other customers. Would be good value for money if they did orders correctly and weren't so rude… Read Full Review