Blackwells Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Summary

Review Centre also have thousands of book reviews and magazine reviews. Why not write reviews of the books and magazines that you have read, or use the reviews we have to help you with your next purchase.
Blackwells - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Blackwells

Blackwells

“I like Blackwell's, but not their website”

Written on: 09/12/2012 by mkpc67 (3 reviews written)

I enjoy visiting Blackwell's bookshops, especially the deep cavernous shop in Oxford, but I have been disappointed by their website. I ordered a book which was listed as 'in stock' which turned out to be out of stock, and after waiting a while I decided to cancel my order and order from somewhere else. The website is quite nicely designed but I won't be ordering from them again until they can ensure that their 'in stock' books are 'in stock'. As well as this, other websites (amazon.co.uk etc.)… Read Full Review

“The one and very serious complaint I have is that...”

Written on: 06/02/2006 by Oleg (1 review written)

The one and very serious complaint I have is that Blackwells either lie about or ignore their availability statuses. Listed a book as in stock and immediate dispatch, then told me it would take an extra 3-9 days to ship… Read Full Review

“Blackwells is a highstreet name which boasts 80 shops...”

Written on: 23/11/2002 by thewampster. (1 review written)

Blackwells is a highstreet name which boasts 80 shops around the Uk and 100 years experience of providing a mail order service around Europe. www.Blackwells.co.uk is their internet based shop which claims to have a whopping 2.5 millions titles for you to browse through and purchase...so a good chance of finding what you're looking for!

I discovered blackwells.co.uk when searching for a rather obscure book on robotics a little while back and have been a loyal customer ever since. My usual… Read Full Review