Princess Cruises, Star Princess Mediterranean Reviews

Princess Cruises, Star Princess Mediterranean - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Princess Cruises, Star Princess Mediterranean

Princess Cruises, Star Princess Mediterranean
Princess Cruises, Star Princess Mediterranean

“Try complaining to Customer Service and see how far...”

Written on: 24/02/2008

Try complaining to Customer Service and see how far you get. They don't answer questions and their mission statement is a joke. In our case, goodwill to unsatisfied passengers seems to be an unknown concept. We will not be travelling Princess Cruises as operated by the US again. That said, we believe management in Australia appear to have a better attitude to passengers who have had a bad experience… Read Full Review

“I went on the Venice-Barcelona cruise with Princess....”

Written on: 21/08/2005 by ChiaraPrincess (1 review written)

I went on the Venice-Barcelona cruise with Princess. After we flew from Amsterdam right into Venice we got transported to the ship very quickly. We have been on the Star Princess before so we found our way quick and went to the Horzion Court for a snack. That wasn't that good because there wasnt a lot of food. We had an inside cabin because we only sleep over there. I think there's enough room for 4 people so that's ok.
Kusadasi is really great for a nice afternoon shopping. We went off board… Read Full Review

“Well we are back from the Star Princess 12 day...”

Written on: 10/07/2004 by blamar (1 review written)

Well we are back from the Star Princess 12 day Mediterranean Venice - Barcelona June 21 Cruise. Wow, oh boy and wow again.

Here is a nutshell review - watch for the full-blown deal with correct spelling in a couple of weeks. Pictures too.

Getting to Venice -
We left from Vancouver and flew for 15 hours to get to Venice via London. With the time changes we left Vancouver at 8pm and arrived in Venice at 10:30pm.

First Blake boo-boo. I forgot the confirmation for the vaporatto tickets for… Read Full Review

“In April we made 12 day Mediterranean Cruise cruise...”

Written on: 16/06/2004 by mka1881 (2 reviews written)

In April we made 12 day Mediterranean Cruise cruise with Star Princess and had a wonderful time.

We couldn't find anything to complain about the cruise. The price was right, the accommodations (ship and hotels) were great and the crew were very pleasant. We have no regrets (other than we aren't doing it again this year!!!).
1. Kusadasi Ephesus was so interesting! See as much as you can.
2. Naples. Our trip included a visit to Pompeii, then the drive along the Amalfi coast
3. Athens
Our… Read Full Review

Chiaraprincess's Response to mka1881's Review

Written on: 21/08/2005

Hey!
<br>I've been on almost the same cruise and I have to admit I loved it!I already went before with the star also to mexico and February next year I"m going again with the Carribean.I'm glad to hear that other people enjoyed the cruise too!