Honda HRV 1.6i VTEC 4WD Reviews

Honda HRV 1.6i VTEC 4WD - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda HRV 1.6i VTEC 4WD

Honda HRV  1.6i VTEC 4WD
Honda HRV  1.6i VTEC 4WD

“well i am shocked on the shear quality of this car to...”

Written on: 01/04/2010

well i am shocked on the shear quality of this car to drive. comfy, sporty. and looks the biz. i am well impressed with its features. my favourite being the folding mirrors function. but i do have a few niggles like not a tonneu cover on the back a full parcel shelf. not practical when getting your dog in and out.

seems solid to drive. i love the look of the vehicle. unusual but trendy. comfy seats,nice interior, switches stalks all easy to use. 1 big niggle no rear speakers. so an diy or… Read Full Review

“I have using this jeep for two year and still its...”

Written on: 27/06/2009

I have using this jeep for two year and still its running smooth...i made the right choice in buying H-RV… Read Full Review

“A great looking car, excellant MPG, but to be honest a...”

Written on: 29/04/2008

A great looking car, excellant MPG, but to be honest a little slow - if this car performed as good as it looks it would get a much higher score, had it 2 yrs can't wait to get rid of it… Read Full Review

“Bought in May 2000, our 5 door Honda HRV 1.6i VTEC 4WD...”

Written on: 21/04/2005 by outsource (1 review written)

Bought in May 2000, our 5 door Honda HRV 1.6i VTEC 4WD has been an absolute joy to own. The car has never been back to the dealers for anything more than a service. Apart from tyres and wipers everything still works as well as it did the day I bought it - I haven't even had to replace a single bulb in it - remarkable considering it's five years old next month and has covered 72k miles. Originally bought with the intention of selling after 3 years I am loathed to sell it because it's so hassle… Read Full Review

Magickmike's Response to outsource's Review

Written on: 17/08/2007

I agree with this review because...I have a HRV and my experiences have been very similar.

“Never before have I driven/owned a car that is so...”

Written on: 13/12/2004 by 16hrv (1 review written)

Never before have I driven/owned a car that is so perfect. I only planned to keep the Honda HRV 1.6i VTEC 4WD 4x4 one year at the most but that was nearly five years ago! Now the only thoughts on replacing it will be when my son can have it (he may only be eight now, but I have a feeling it will last). After owning several old, high milage hondas its no suprise that the HR-V sill feels as tight after 53000 miles as the day I picked it up. With the exception of the Vtech engine which begs to be… Read Full Review

“We got our Honda HRV 1.6i VTEC 4x4 in August 2003....”

Written on: 17/07/2004 by CharlesE (1 review written)

We got our Honda HRV 1.6i VTEC 4x4 in August 2003. Then immediately took it around France and into northern Italy on holiday. Silver one just like the picture. It was /is a dream to drive and very comfortable, on both long and short journeys. I like the power steering, the extra grip in the wet with the 4x4, the slight (not much) height advantage over other cars, and best of all it still uses the normal amount of fuel to do the same journeys I used to with my previous non 4x4 cars. It's not a… Read Full Review

Chilgrove's Response to CharlesE's Review

Written on: 04/08/2004

I agree with most of this review. We are very pleased with our new Honda HRV 1.6 VTEC. We really cannot fault it.

Angus Leckey's Response to CharlesE's Review

Written on: 08/04/2009

I found this review helpful because... not having driven one but looking to buy one it has given me some valuable information