BMW 5 Series 525d Sport Reviews

BMW 5 Series 525d Sport - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BMW 5 Series 525d Sport

BMW 5 Series 525d Sport
BMW 5 Series 525d Sport

“My BMW 525d sport is a lovely car very good on...”

Written on: 22/08/2009 by 123mcfc (1 review written)

My BMW 525d sport is a lovely car very good on performance and very comfortable and with plenty of room previous to this i had a 320 d that also was nice to drive one thing for me that lets it down abit is the inside can be very basic but the drive is fantastic best car ive ever had… Read Full Review

“This is an amazing car it looks the best out of the...”

Written on: 30/07/2006 by psott1985 (1 review written)

This is an amazing car it looks the best out of the saloon style cars out there. BMW really arr the best out of the big 4 (BMW, Merc, Jag, Audi) you know when your in a BMW. Everything is quality. Audi's use cheap and tacky materials. Mercs are just taxis and Jags well they have lost it long time ago.
I'm sick of idiots driving these new Audi's there horrible. Every ones going mad about the new RS4 which is going have to lose its appeal when the new M3 comes out in September. The 5 series… Read Full Review

“I bought my BMW 5 Series 525d in Feb 06 and drive 1100...”

Written on: 04/06/2006 by Diarmuid O Sullivan (1 review written)

I bought my BMW 5 Series 525d in Feb 06 and drive 1100 miles per week. This car has performance, looks, economy and reliability. I had the misfortune to have my keys locked in the boot, BMW service had me up and running in 20 minutes from my distress call. No Stress good service. Highly recommend the experience… Read Full Review

“I bought this car in Jan 2005. I have previously had...”

Written on: 24/02/2006 by b6waf (18 reviews written)

I bought this car in Jan 2005. I have previously had Audis, Mercs, Saabs, and BMWs. I came back to BMW because it is the ultimate driver's car.

Why do I LOVE it?

LOOKS - I have never driven a car which attracts so much attention and so many admiring glances. With the exception of a small vent in the front wing, 2 more exhaust pipes, and one inch larger wheels, it looks IDENTICAL to a £65,000 M5.

PERFORMANCE - it has amazing torque, pulls like a train, and does 0-60mph in 8.1 secs which is… Read Full Review

“The BMW 5 Series 525d Sport Saloon is a fantastic car...”

Written on: 14/02/2004 by faruk amin (1 review written)

The BMW 5 Series 525d Sport Saloon is a fantastic car very sporty look has a M5 appearance, no modifications + its a diesal nope. i am not over 50 just prefer to have money to spend, real head turner unless your a giraffe, super quick my freind thinks its 240 bhp it keeps him quite any way and he does not bragg about his japanese plastic machine nissan 200sx awsome motor for a joe lack like me young free and have the wheels to go with the pin stripe suit, what more could a girl want… Read Full Review