Asus CRW-4816A Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Asus CRW-4816A - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Asus CRW-4816A

Asus CRW-4816A

“Good points: fast, reliable, easy to use and install ”

Written on: 24/09/2009 by richardviled (20 reviews written)

Good points: fast, reliable, easy to use and install

bad points: software could be improved.

ASUS CD/DVD burner have improved over time, I think it is one of the best in the market today. It can use different CD/DVD smoothly. I haven't seen any pesky skips on my CD/DVD copies… Read Full Review

Asus CRW-4816A

“I have used Asus products for quite a while and found...”

Written on: 16/11/2002 by pepy. (1 review written)

I have used Asus products for quite a while and found them to be very good… Read Full Review

Lan__.'s Response to pepy.'s Review

Written on: 04/06/2003

Well I'm using asus utilities for some time, and for my oppinion they're pretty good. But now I have a serious issue with the writer...I can't burn 800 MB cd and I tryed anything that I could think off.
<br>Can anyone here tell me what to do? Using nero software