Honda Shuttle 2.2i ES Reviews

Honda Shuttle 2.2i ES - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda Shuttle 2.2i ES

Honda Shuttle 2.2i ES
Honda Shuttle 2.2i ES

“overall the Honda Shuttle 2.2i ES is a very nice car...”

Written on: 28/04/2009

overall the Honda Shuttle 2.2i ES is a very nice car for the larger family , or if you really like the space around you… Read Full Review

“A superb car. I have a 1998 model, with 93k on the...”

Written on: 03/11/2006 by spv87 (1 review written)

A superb car. I have a 1998 model, with 93k on the clock. It is very reliable - I didn't use the car for about 3 weeks at one point but when I needed the car again it started up straight away! I've also slept in the car a few times - the seats fold down easily to make a really comfy bed! Good boot space - but if you have even more stuff then the seats fold down easily! For a 2.2 engine I don't think it's very guzzling on the petrol - as long as I don't push the engine the fuel supply will last… Read Full Review

“Have owned our Honda Shuttle 2.2ES for a year. Bought...”

Written on: 12/04/2005 by kevinm (1 review written)

Have owned our Honda Shuttle 2.2ES for a year. Bought it as a cheap family holdall - it's 1995 model with over 160,000 miles on the clock!

Despite this it still drives superbly. It took us to Spain and back last summer without any problems at all - cruised at 80 and gave us around 30mpg. It's very comfortable and has great flexibility. It's the 6 seater version with 4 captains chairs plus rear bench. When you need extra load space the rear seat folds into the floor with a twist of a… Read Full Review

“This Honda Shuttle is an Excellent Vehicle, large...”

Written on: 14/11/2002 by ramsey57. (1 review written)

This Honda Shuttle is an Excellent Vehicle, large sporty Estate car with loads of passenger room. Really comfortable for long journeys with family. Loads of room. Tough (a version is sold as a Taxi in New York!). Innovative design of rear seat. Just disappears with 2 movements. I've had 2 owners of Galaxies ask me what I had done with the rear seat in car parks, they were both amazed at the flexibility compared with their bulky arrangements. V-Tec good fun, sees off all other MPV's & many other… Read Full Review