Casio QV 5700 Reviews

• Battery Life

Casio QV 5700 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Casio QV 5700

Casio QV 5700

“My Casio QV 5700 still looks like new after 3 or 4...”

Written on: 08/10/2006 by Trinity21A (6 reviews written)

My Casio QV 5700 still looks like new after 3 or 4 years. I have never had anything that lasted me this long before! Still up there with the best in terms of general consumer friendliness, cheap replaceable rechargeable AA batteries, 3X+ optical Zoom, stores up to 10,000 images on 1GB card, I cannot fault it really. 2GB+ Card now available. Auto battery-saving mode.

If any improvement, Casio could make the 'update' a little less chunky? It's not big, but its not 'compact' small.

Top marks… Read Full Review

Casio QV 5700

“I spent a bit of time looking before I chose this...”

Written on: 19/10/2004 by Skip (1 review written)

I spent a bit of time looking before I chose this camera. It seems that every camera you consider has at least one "must have" feature missing. In the end it's a compromise. I settled on the Casio because it was good value, but still took great pictures with full control of all the important settings. Another plus was the information panel on the top of the camera. It displays most of the basic things like shutter speed and aperture without having the main screen on, which saves power. The… Read Full Review