Digital Dream Epsilon Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

1.3 Megapixel
Without Optical Zoom Optical Zoom
Standard Point And Shoot
1.5 In. Lcd Panel
Smartmedia Card
Built-in Flash
Digital Dream Epsilon - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Digital Dream Epsilon

Digital Dream Epsilon

“I wish I had known that the Digital Dream Epsilon...”

Written on: 06/10/2005 by madeleine sleet (1 review written)

I wish I had known that the Digital Dream Epsilon digital camera didn't like indoor shots with lights. I would also have liked to have been told that I couldn't get a good photo of a group of 6 people standing more than 10 feet away. On the camera the picture looked OK, but when I put it into the computer I could see that the picture was distorted… Read Full Review

Digital Dream Epsilon

“I have used this camera a number of times. I must say...”

Written on: 16/05/2003 by stud!. (1 review written)

I have used this camera a number of times. I must say that the quality it has to offer is absoultly superb. It's just what I needed! Another good thing is that you can have your family around your home t.v. watching the photo's you have taken, no need for printing!… Read Full Review

99708_Rogue_Rob.'s Response to stud!.'s Review

Written on: 20/05/2003

i thank you for advising me to buy this product!

Digital Dream Epsilon

“I purchased this camera 4 months ago, was pleased with...”

Written on: 21/03/2003 by Raymie. (1 review written)

I purchased this camera 4 months ago, was pleased with it until I lost all the photos for no apparent reason. This has happened another twice. Have found that the cover for the battery compartment keeps opening and batteries keep falling out… Read Full Review

105504_Mark.'s Response to Raymie.'s Review

Written on: 09/06/2003

I did also buy this kind of camera three months ago and I have experienced the same thing, sometimes without any reason I loose my pictures ecause the battery compartment opens itslef. I wonder if we can do something to fix the problem. I also have problems with my computer when I dowload my pictures.

107325_Chris.'s Response to Raymie.'s Review

Written on: 14/06/2003

The battery compartment cover is indeed the big problem with this camera. Apart from the difficulty to close it, the plastic locking system is very fragile, and will break eventually.

Ste125.'s Response to Raymie.'s Review

Written on: 12/06/2003

I have had the same problem with the batt compartment opening, all I did was take it back to Tesco and got a replacement. The camera hasa 5 year guarantee use it!
<br>
<br>I have not had any problems with the loss of shots from the memory card and I cannot see how this loss is caused by the battery door opening, it can only be a faulty mem card

Digital Dream Epsilon

“The Digital Dream Epsilon digital camera is easy to...”

Written on: 22/12/2002 by ray. (1 review written)

The Digital Dream Epsilon digital camera is easy to use although there was no printed instruction manual. The resolution size is adequate for a first time user and it has the advantage of a removable card. the camera was cheap to purchase and has a five year warranty if you register thje product.
however it consumes aa bateries at a fair old rate and disliked taking photos in low or high light. i also have had problems with the camera freezing and havev had to lose valuable photos. i purchased… Read Full Review