Robert M. Pirsig, Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: 25th Anniversary Edition Reviews

Media Gallery for Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: 25th Anniversary Edition

“My father gave me this book at a difficult time in my...”

Written on: 06/05/2008 by DeadWeight (1 review written)

My father gave me this book at a difficult time in my life. It opened my mind, and kept it open.
Buy it NOW.

10/10… Read Full Review

“My father gave me this book at a difficult time in my...”

Written on: 06/05/2008 by DeadWeight (1 review written)

Buy it NOW… Read Full Review

“I read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by...”

Written on: 23/10/2006 by jonathan kelly (110 reviews written)

I read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig over 25 years ago. It was recommended by a teacher.

Little did I know what a powerful influence it would have on me. It is about a metaphysics which is a big word for what sounds good. In our society it is to do with science, what sounds good about science is our societies metaphysics. This book is about quality, so what sounds good about our values. The metaphysics of quality is important, as value is the front edge… Read Full Review