Stella Cottrell, The Study Skills Handbook (Palgrave Study Guides) Reviews

Media Gallery for Stella Cottrell, The Study Skills Handbook (Palgrave Study Guides)

Stella Cottrell, The Study Skills Handbook (Palgrave Study Guides)

“Extremely comprehensive, well written, clear and...”

Written on: 13/08/2008

Extremely comprehensive, well written, clear and appealing to students. I shall certainly recommend this to my students at both U/G and P/G level… Read Full Review

Stella Cottrell, The Study Skills Handbook (Palgrave Study Guides)

“I have recently started a university course and I was...”

Written on: 29/03/2006 by AllieMurano (4 reviews written)

I have recently started a university course and I was given a copy of The Study Skills Handbook by a friend. I sometimes struggle with study and remembering lots of things (especially as English is not my first language), but this book has been a great help. It has lots of charts and pictures which explain everything about studying, revising and essay writing in detail.

I definitely recommend it… Read Full Review