Alan Gardiner, A Level Study Guide: AS/A2 English Language Reviews

Media Gallery for Alan Gardiner, A Level Study Guide: AS/A2 English Language

Alan Gardiner, A Level Study Guide: AS/A2 English Language

“This book got me through my A level. It gave me the...”

Written on: 15/02/2011

This book got me through my A level. It gave me the resources to answer the questions I used to be afraid of. This book cut through my difficulties and eased me through my anxieties- I can't fault it. I ended up with an A and I have now been accepted at the university of my choice! I couldn't ask for anything better.Thankyou Alan Gardiner wherever you are, you are my hero!… Read Full Review

Alan Gardiner, A Level Study Guide: AS/A2 English Language

“Alan Gardiner, A Level Study Guide: AS/A2 English...”

Written on: 10/11/2004 by PaulaNolan (1 review written)

Alan Gardiner, A Level Study Guide: AS/A2 English Language - I found this book fairly mundane and poorly written, and in some points extremely repetative. Having used this book during my AS exams I am sorry to say I failed miserably, leading to my recent unemployment. I will certainly not consider the work of Alan Gardiner for future reference, and would go as far as to say any self-respecting English student, or anyone for that matter, should avoid any future publications like the plague… Read Full Review