Logun Mk1 .177 Reviews

Logun Mk1 .177 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Logun Mk1 .177

Logun Mk1 .177
Logun Mk1 .177

“The Logun Mk1 is a brilliant air rifle, i have no...”

Written on: 03/10/2008

The Logun Mk1 is a brilliant air rifle, i have no hesitation in recomeding this under rated gun why did they stop makeing them ? Its got a fantastic bolt action and is really smooth. I havent found any bad points; I would just say dont use trashy pellets… Read Full Review

“I have been thinking of buying a pre-charged rifle for...”

Written on: 30/10/2002 by gubby. (1 review written)

I have been thinking of buying a pre-charged rifle for some time and decided to bite the bullet and spend some finance! After trying several others I decided I really wanted a Logun so I bought a Mk1 in .177 cal. I have just about fallen in love with this rifle. The action is as smooth as silk, it is whisper quiet and very, very accurate. I can get nice tight groups at 30 yards,(30ish meters for those who understand metric),and 50 yards with a bit more practice. My only criticism would be the… Read Full Review

Nicholasdownes's Response to gubby.'s Review

Written on: 28/09/2004

Dear Sir,
<br>
<br>I am about to purchase a Logan MK1 professional rifle from a guy I know. He has had it since new & in the nine months we have shot together he has used it for 1hr. It’s immaculate, but, if you still have your MK1 how has it faired with the test of time? Would you still recommend I buy one? It’s a .22. Any comments would be appreciated as this represents quite an investment for me.
<br>Cheers,