Charts of Ringtones www.chartsofringtones.com Reviews

Charts of Ringtones www.chartsofringtones.com - Ask a question now

“I have used www.mobtastic.com for a number of years,...”

Written on: 19/07/2003 by xilr8. (1 review written)

I have used www.mobtastic.com for a number of years, regulary using ringtones and logos for my mobile. I have found the site to be updated regulary, well designed and easy to use. The service is quick and efficient and the products I have downloaded have worked.

I would recommend mobtastic.com to anyone looking for some fun for their mobile… Read Full Review

“Here is a quick nice presentable site - not over the...”

Written on: 30/10/2002 by HotBaz. (1 review written)

Here is a quick nice presentable site - not over the top with graphics and easy to find what you want. I own a Samsung T100 so this site had just what I was looking for - a download option. The tones are really cool and upto date. Also there is a good set of links to other sites if you cannot find what you are looking for… Read Full Review