Quake 2 (PC) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Quake 2 (PC) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Quake 2 (PC)

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Quake 2 (PC)

“Quake was and is fantastic, it took Doom to the next...”

Written on: 25/09/2010 by naroomatechedu (26 reviews written)

Quake was and is fantastic, it took Doom to the next level, music by NIN, graphics, just great!… Read Full Review

Quake 2 (PC)

“Very nice graphics, very good sounds, nice intro...”

Written on: 12/07/2008 by nelizmastr (3 reviews written)

Very nice graphics, very good sounds, nice intro movie, and above all the weapons, especially the Railgun and the BFG.
Nobody can hide for them AND it runs on every Windows from 95-Vista.
Quake 2 is one of the best FPS games in the world I feel.

I also liked the original quake which had very good graphics at the time.

I love Quake so much that I've bought Quake, Quake2, Quake 3 Arena and even Quake 4.

QUAKE FOREVER… Read Full Review

Quake 2 (PC)

“Quake 2 PC game from ID software has got to be the...”

Written on: 28/05/2002 by Jing Cha. (1 review written)

Quake 2 PC game from ID software has got to be the coolest game I've ever played.
Everytime I start it I MUST watch the Intro Movie.
This game tends to become an obsession rather than a game to me. I found myself mindlessly drawing Quake 2 QUAD symbols =C
I found myself playing alone just listening to the sound FX especially the RAILGUN. They have NEVER made a weapon in ANY game cooler than Quake 2's railgun. The only weapon that I feel EVEN COMES CLOSE to the visceral effect I get… Read Full Review

Quake 2 (PC)

“This is the best Multiplayer FPS game that was ever made! ”

Written on: 24/09/2000 by _Obituary_. (1 review written)

This is the best Multiplayer FPS game that was ever made!
Every Other FPS has tried copying quake2 but with no success.
Nothing beats Q2!