Renault Laguna 2.2DDT Reviews

Renault Laguna 2.2DDT - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Renault Laguna 2.2DDT

Renault Laguna 2.2DDT
Renault Laguna 2.2DDT

“For money we paid, the Renault Laguna is a very...”

Written on: 24/01/2009

For money we paid, the Renault Laguna is a very reasonable purchase for a second hand car compared with other makes. We have one of the top spec models 2.2dci gt, with half leather suede trim, alloys, sat nav, etc… Read Full Review

“Central locking failed after 3 years.”

Written on: 08/12/2008 by Bob007 (1 review written)

Central locking failed after 3 years.
Key pad (or what ever you called it) failed after 2 years, Renault refused to compensate me for a replacement.
Front nearside sensor on wheel failed after 2 years no compensation from Renault. Now have knocking noise from rear suspension. Vehicle only travelled 44000 miles. Renault very protective and will not compromise or even negotiate.
They come with so many faults and after the warranty they do not want to know… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have a 52 plate Laguna 2.2dci on my drive, We bought...”

Written on: 14/11/2008 by neild1969 (1 review written)

I have a 52 plate Laguna 2.2dci on my drive, We bought this car from brand new and has always been serviced more times than it needed to be, we have however had to change the starting motor after just 1 year, also several pipes, exhaust needing re-welding after 2 years, new front springs that snapped after 4 years, (we do not go over any speed bumps or curbs etc were we live). My local Renault garage who do their best to be the most unhelpful people ever, and they succeed! Said that I must be… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Renault Laguna 2.2 dci Sport Tourer 04 registration...”

Written on: 14/05/2004 by nicktw (7 reviews written)

Renault Laguna 2.2 dci Sport Tourer 04 registration purchased from new. All mod cons very pleased at first. However passenger side airbag was inoperaive on collection - had been turned off by main dealer so I didn't notice - interior light bulb was blown - part of rear trim was missing - spare wheel had a puncture in it! After 1000 miles bumps, rattles, glove box lid fell off, on board computer seemed to have speech impediment "w-w-w-w-warning", L-l-l-lights on etc. Very tatilly assembled and… Read Full Review

“We have had Renault Lagunas for several years. It goes...”

Written on: 26/07/2003 by elgil. (1 review written)

We have had Renault Lagunas for several years. It goes as fast as another car on the motorways. Easy to handle park etc. A lovely drive and good on fuel… Read Full Review

“I drive an R registration 2.2dt Renault Laguna for...”

Written on: 22/10/2002 by John. (1 review written)

I drive an R registration 2.2dt Renault Laguna for work and cover a fair old mileage in it (40-50,000 miles a year).

I find it comfortable to drive and can soak up a 450 mile journey easily without feeling too knocked about (unlike the Mondeo i used to drive).

The negative points i can level at 2.2dt is that it really does sound like a taxi on a cold start.
The fuel consumption is erratic to say the least (34 - 50 mpg) so if you want to save on your fuel bills keep that foot off the go-faster… Read Full Review

55687_Mike.'s Response to 45560_John.'s Review

Written on: 04/12/2002

Just to add to your review john. To everyone that reads this. Please remember to keep the 2.2dt(& d)engine well serviced. Engine can cost upwards of £860 to fix if the timing belt snaps (something that my parents found out to their cost(while I was in the car). Even a snap at a reletively low speed will destroy the engine!. Remember it only costs around £15 to £20 for a timing belt, better than over £850!