Plextor 8x/4x/32x Reviews

Plextor 8x/4x/32x - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Plextor 8x/4x/32x

Plextor 8x/4x/32x
Plextor 8x/4x/32x

“My first CDRW. Plextor 8/4/32. I chose Plextor and I...”

Written on: 24/10/2002 by codz. (1 review written)

My first CDRW. Plextor 8/4/32. I chose Plextor and I did not regret that choice. It's still a very reliable product. I rushed a little bit and didn't get the next step, the burnproof drivers, which costed me some failures trying different configurations, media type and audio-cd settings. With buffer underrun protection that couldn't happened. But I was very confident in my 'old' Plextor (march 2000). Now I've replaced it with the Teac 40/12/48, but only because my curiosity to see how a modern… Read Full Review