Swann Pencam Reviews

• Battery Life

Swann Pencam - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Swann Pencam

“swann camera pen”

Written on: 21/06/2011 by isotopicdreams (4 reviews written)

Doing the knowledge I came up with the idea of filming my routes as a study aid. I stuck This in my pocket and press the top and off I went. I've used this pen around shopping centres and found the mic gain vewry high for normal chat. This was rectified by a few software programs and is well able to do the job I need it for. At high speeds the usual wobble or distortion is present but ive seen this on much more expensive brands that are HD. Works for me. Great price. Though it must be said that… Read Full Review

Swann Pencam

“The Swann PenCam is a tiny colour video camera housed...”

Written on: 28/08/2009 by martin99 (29 reviews written)

The Swann PenCam is a tiny colour video camera housed in a ball-point pen. The device produces AVI files: 352x288 video at 12 frames per second and mono audio in PCM format at 8000Hz/128kbs - these figures courtesy G-Spot. Right now the Swann PenCam costs £59.99 at Maplin.

For this sort of money the Swann PenCam produces very acceptable results - albeit in low-lighting conditions, like indoors, performance is not so hot. Moreover, the audio is usually out-of-synch with the video. Additionally… Read Full Review