Toyota Yaris 1.3 16V GLS Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Toyota Yaris 1.3 16V GLS - Ask a question now

“I have to say the Toyota Yaris 1.3 GLS has to be the...”

Written on: 01/09/2009

I have to say the Toyota Yaris 1.3 GLS has to be the best reliable car I have bought. It very good on fuel, interior and seating is very comfortable, good for long journeys and its a good car for driving around the city, easy to park and plenty of storage space. Good value for money… Read Full Review

“Economical in Gas even I used 91 octane gas zoom goes...”

Written on: 14/08/2008 by willycruz (1 review written)

Economical in Gas even I used 91 octane gas zoom goes where I want to go truly amazing car lots of power and speed, smooth.
Ride I travel from al Khobar to Riyadh and I just consume 20 liters out of 465 km for all you know I spend 13 riyals just about $3.00 in one way realy good car. I recomend this Car for City Drive and Realible as lot of engine power and very economical in gas… Read Full Review