Toyota Yaris 1.3 16V CDX Reviews

• Reliability

Toyota Yaris 1.3 16V CDX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toyota Yaris 1.3 16V CDX

Toyota Yaris 1.3 16V CDX

“I love my Toyota Yaris, my last car was a Renault...”

Written on: 02/10/2008

I love my Toyota Yaris, my last car was a Renault Megane coupe, 1.6, it drank petrol and electrics failed frequently.
So far the Yaris has proved to be zippy on urban roads.
It's interior is well equipped so there's loads of space to store bits and pieces. It feels well built too… Read Full Review

“Design, quality and steering are all good points...”

Written on: 13/10/2007 by base13sh (1 review written)

Design, quality and steering are all good points although I find the hard plastic interior not as good. Overall the Toyota Yaris is a great car… Read Full Review

“Bought my Toyota Yaris 1.3 16v CDX second hand with...”

Written on: 20/12/2003 by wilko14 (1 review written)

Bought my Toyota Yaris 1.3 16v CDX second hand with only 4000 miles recorded has proved a good buy. .....quite economical but after my last car ( peugeot 205 GTI) the handling not quite up to scratch. Plenty of storage space and passengers have lots of room. Tilt and slide sunroof and CD player are standard on the CDX… Read Full Review