Toyota Corolla 2.0 D4D Reviews

Toyota Corolla 2.0 D4D - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toyota Corolla 2.0 D4D

Toyota Corolla 2.0 D4D
Toyota Corolla 2.0 D4D

“Over the years we saved SO much money with the Toyota...”

Written on: 12/02/2008 by giftbags (1 review written)

Over the years we saved SO much money with the Toyota Corolla! I drive it 60+ miles per day and I have driven it across the country 4 times including coast to coast and a Death Valley trip. I wish Toyota hadn't stopped making them. A great family road trip car… Read Full Review

“I've had my Toyota Corolla 2.0 D4D for 3 months now...”

Written on: 03/10/2007 by toyotascotsman (2 reviews written)

I've had my Toyota Corolla 2.0 D4D for 3 months now and I think the good points are the performance, the interior space and the MPG. However, I've been trying to get a replacement pipe for the air-con from the fist day I bought the car. Toyota GB first said the part was discontinued, then said it was available and would be delivered soon, then said it had never been ordered because they don't know how much to charge for it.
They finally said they still don't know the price (and so anyone else… Read Full Review