Canon Ixus Reviews

• Battery Life

Canon Ixus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon Ixus

Canon Ixus

“Ya. I've purchased a Canon Ixus digital camera, but...”

Written on: 03/03/2004 by Maguire (1 review written)

Ya. I've purchased a Canon Ixus digital camera, but the battery is damaged, outside i can only take 6-7 pics. The charger is working properly. Does anyone get in same kind of problem. My battery is a Uniross type, for 3,7 V 700mAh Li-ion… Read Full Review

268322_Suzy Q's Response to Maguire's Review

Written on: 25/11/2006

Yes I have same problem after fully charging battery when I got it the battery only gives me around 5 pics before camera starts telling me not enough battery. Only when I take it out and put it back in again it sometimes knocks it out of it. But I spend my time charging battery for 5 pics or so and then recharging. Is it a fault with battery or camera?

Canon Ixus

“Canon Ixus is a great solution to protable proper...”

Written on: 24/11/2003 by ssaba (1 review written)

Canon Ixus is a great solution to protable proper digital photogrpahy… Read Full Review

Canon Ixus

“When I got my camera it had a 48mb card installed...”

Written on: 01/12/2002 by John Lee. (1 review written)

When I got my camera it had a 48mb card installed which was good although I have since purchased a 128mb card (£45). I also bought a USB card reader (£25) for downloading the pictures faster. In fact it is so fast now that it is almost instantanious. The camera is a brilliant looker and works great. I would be surprised if a 4.2 megapixel camera gives twice the picture quality as I would rate the picture quality more in line with most 3 megapixel cameras. When using it a lot I used the… Read Full Review

Canon Ixus

“It's true all good things come in small packages. The...”

Written on: 16/12/2001 by AP. (1 review written)

It's true all good things come in small packages. The Canon Digital Ixus gets. Value for money 10/10. Overall rating 10/10… Read Full Review

Canon Ixus

“The 2.1 megapixel Ixus digital camera from Canon is...”

Written on: 12/12/2001 by Smarty. (1 review written)

The 2.1 megapixel Ixus digital camera from Canon is not only a nice thing to have, it is also a nice thing to use. Its small size and light weight are never seen in digital camera land. This makes it a lot easier to travel and to use.

The quality is what may be expected from a 2 megapixel, the only negative points are the flash impact and the zoom (2x), but that is a common problem in this area… Read Full Review

Canon Ixus

“A great (if expensive) little camera which really...”

Written on: 13/09/2000 by Billie O. (1 review written)

A great (if expensive) little camera which really packs a punch and delivers images of excellent quality.

Looks great, too, and will be the envy of gadgetophiles everywhere… Read Full Review