Mercedes Benz M Class ML 55 AMG Reviews

• Reliability

Mercedes Benz M Class ML 55 AMG - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mercedes Benz M Class ML 55 AMG

Mercedes Benz M Class ML 55 AMG

“I think that this car is a really quality car because...”

Written on: 10/11/2009

I think that this car is a really quality car because of how it runs. You here about the other ml320 ml450 and so on breaking down but this car never gave me a problem and it is really good off road. its really good quality… Read Full Review

“I bought my ML55 used a little over a year ago for...”

Written on: 16/06/2007 by speakerdude (1 review written)

I bought my ML55 used a little over a year ago for $20K. It is a one owner and had 50K on it when I got it along with all service records. The things that everyone complains about (poor build quality causing rattles, etc) had been sorted out by the time I got it. For close to 70 large I have to agree that some of the interior pieces are pretty cheesy such as the flimsy glove box door, etc. For $20K it's the best vehicle I have ever seen. Power, traction, looks, comfort etc are all unbelievable… Read Full Review

“Now, I don't own one of these myself although one of...”

Written on: 25/03/2005 by jazzRS360 (15 reviews written)

Now, I don't own one of these myself although one of my collegues does and I have often been privelidged to drive it with him. The Mercedes ML 55 is visually very impressive, with large alloys and an improved body kit. It combines sports appeal with that of a serious off-roader, which is pleasing. Inside the cabin is very well equipped, with most of the toys you would expect from a £50k+ machine. The engine sounds solid and throbby on start up and it drives very well, although the ride isn't… Read Full Review

“I have had two x5 s then changed to a second hand...”

Written on: 18/01/2004 by ajnuttall (1 review written)

I have had two x5 s then changed to a second hand Mercedes M Class ML55 AMG ,It absoloutly blows them away!. The first thing I had done to this vehicle was have it converted to lpg fuel, cost would not be cheep. It averages 12 mpg round town but on lpg its fine motorway mpg at 70 mph returns 20 so its like getting 40 mpg when using gas, but dont forget this has 350 bhp and it shifts. I have done track days and 140 + is no problem but then I have also been to off road events (I have a jeep… Read Full Review

Ginonys's Response to ajnuttall's Review

Written on: 31/07/2005

Are you still satisfied about the LPG conversion? Where is the conversion done?

255058_Doctoxic's Response to ajnuttall's Review

Written on: 12/08/2006

I have had my ML320 converted to LPG and had nothing but performance problems and misfires, juddering when cold. Any Ideas?