Mercedes Benz E Class 320 Avantgarde Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mercedes Benz E Class 320 Avantgarde - Ask a question now

“Comfort, better than the new Jaguar XF. ”

Written on: 10/06/2008 by james lloyd (1 review written)

Comfort, better than the new Jaguar XF.
Performance, better than almost anything, this side of exotica, boot size, depth and width superb for a saloon. Economy, I averaged 50.6 mpg on a recent trip. Mainly motorway miles to be honest. But when you consider I had the option to go all the way to the 155 mph speed limiter in the same car, well, I just think that`s phenomenal. I`ve had BMW i`ve had Audi but after having this Mercedes E320 CDi I can honestly say I won`t be downgrading back to either… Read Full Review

“My Mercedes Benz is an E Class 2003. The electronics...”

Written on: 16/04/2008

My Mercedes Benz is an E Class 2003. The electronics components are failing one after the other… Read Full Review