Mercedes Benz E Class 220 CDi Classic Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mercedes Benz E Class 220 CDi Classic - Ask a question now

“I bought my Mercedes Benz E220 CDI Saloon in 2004, & I...”

Written on: 13/05/2009 by paulmisty (2 reviews written)

I bought my Mercedes Benz E220 CDI Saloon in 2004, & I l o o ve every minute I'm in it,she has power, great I like speed, but I'm maried, but that do's not take from the e220's lines, shape, & very powerfulll diesel engine, which I have loved ever since I first set eye's on one, I would like to be able to keep it forever… Read Full Review

“A great car, one of the best I've driven, particularly...”

Written on: 30/04/2008 by LEGACYDIST (1 review written)

A great car, one of the best I've driven, particularly the E220CDi Avantgarde. with the 170bhp engine… Read Full Review

“I bought the newly redesigned Mercedes E Class 220...”

Written on: 19/02/2008 by boubouh (1 review written)

I bought the newly redesigned Mercedes E Class 220 Classic. It is a perfect car. It is more powerful than previous editions, very classy and tough!...I wish everyone a E Class 220 Classic… Read Full Review