Lesley Pearse, Camellia Reviews

Lesley Pearse, Camellia - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lesley Pearse, Camellia

Lesley Pearse, Camellia

“reads like a woman's magazine . The dialogue ...”

Written on: 18/03/2010 by runnerbrady (1 review written)

reads like a woman's magazine . The dialogue was like you would expect in a comic...I sometimes looked for the pictures and the bubbles. The romantic side was rubbish and the plot unbelievable. However, it was the writing style that was awful. Will never read a Pearse book again… Read Full Review

Lesley Pearse, Camellia

“just read Stolen by Lesley Pearse.The worst written...”

Written on: 02/02/2010

just read Stolen by Lesley Pearse.The worst written book I have read by said Auther.A child could write better.I was so disappointed as I have read all books by Lesley Pearse. no recommendation for stolen.I did not like anything about the book… Read Full Review

Lesley Pearse, Camellia

“I loved Lesley Pearse, Camellia! once i'd finished, I...”

Written on: 04/12/2007 by emzie742 (1 review written)

I loved Lesley Pearse, Camellia! once i'd finished, I turned over and read it all over again!
I loved the way we get to go through Camellia's life! Lesley Pearse uses her writing so well to create the exciting atmosphere… Read Full Review