Dean Koontz, Watchers Reviews

Dean Koontz, Watchers - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dean Koontz, Watchers

Dean Koontz, Watchers

“Watchers was probably my favorite Dean Koontz book out...”

Written on: 16/07/2009 by peanut67 (2 reviews written)

Watchers was probably my favorite Dean Koontz book out of all the ones I have read of his. However, I still feel it fell a bit short for my taste in novels. It had suspense, but not very suspenseful as I'd like. I would type more about the book but I don't want to write a spoiler here. So I guess just see for yourself… Read Full Review

Dean Koontz, Watchers

“Watchers is gripping from page 1 to its end. First...”

Written on: 13/08/2008 by Liamdoggio (1 review written)

Watchers is gripping from page 1 to its end. First book I completed, I have now read all Dean Koontz books available… Read Full Review

“507 page paperback. ”

Written on: 03/05/2008 by zoodemon (33 reviews written)

507 page paperback.

this is the first Dean Koontz book i've read, which i picked up due to it having favourable reviews elsewhere.

It soon became clear that it wasn't going to be a deep or thought provoking piece of writing, dropping itself into the popular fiction category would seem just. Not my ideal read but you can't tell till you pick it up.

After i'd encountered the main characters and a fairly basic plot, i found myself wanting to skim through the clumsy character history's that… Read Full Review

Dean Koontz, Watchers

“Watchers was the first book by Dean Koontz that I read...”

Written on: 12/09/2007 by dethcheese (1 review written)

Watchers was the first book by Dean Koontz that I read and in 3 days I made my way through this wonderful story of love and compassion. There is suspense around every corner and subtle humor from a wonderful host of characters. You will fall in love with the dog that this story revolves around and be left wanting to feel sympathy for his mortal enemy. This book is very hard to put down and will keep you on the edge of your seat and of course rooting for the good guys. Great read and at… Read Full Review

Tania's Response to 310498_dethcheese's Review

Written on: 20/09/2007

Hi, so which other books have you read by Dean Koontz? Which would you recommend?