Range Rover 3.0 TD6 SE Reviews

Range Rover 3.0 TD6 SE - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Range Rover 3.0 TD6 SE

Range Rover 3.0 TD6 SE
Range Rover 3.0 TD6 SE

“The Range Rover 3.0 TD6 SE has massive presence on the...”

Written on: 01/03/2009 by personcalledme (1 review written)

The Range Rover 3.0 TD6 SE has massive presence on the road, people don't tend to cut you up much! Dogs fit in the boot no problem, split tailgate is brilliant, why doesn't everyone do this? Its an icon, and you pay for the pleasure of owning one, servicing is expensive, but you know that when you get one. Costs are quite high but not enough to put you off, worth every penny in my opinion. If you want one then nothing else quite has the same appeal!… Read Full Review

“My parents got me a Range Rover 3.0 car for my...”

Written on: 23/01/2008

My parents got me a Range Rover 3.0 car for my birthday, and I love it. It has everything I need plus more. I would recommend this vehicle to any one. Even though its a little pricey it is worth it… Read Full Review

“Worth every penny”

Written on: 12/12/2007

Worth every penny… Read Full Review

“I have just purchased a new Range Rover 3.0 TD6 SE 4x4...”

Written on: 19/09/2004 by rangerider (1 review written)

I have just purchased a new Range Rover 3.0 TD6 SE 4x4 and it is an excellent purchase. Big and beautiful, a pleasure to drive. After 15 years of petrol range rovers I am now able to pass filling stations on the motorway without having to pull in!… Read Full Review

Bikeguy01's Response to rangerider's Review

Written on: 16/08/2006

I honestly have to have a laugh whenever I read a 4x4 review. These vehicles do have some off-road capability, but fortunately for the manufacturers spend 99.9% of their time on the road / outside school / supermarket car park. True off-road use would quickly destroy these town toys. It is interesting to read that the maximum trip distance is greater than some other (petrol) 4x4s, it has probably got a fuel tank the size of a Boeing 747, and quite frankly, anyone stupid / wealthy / inconsiderate enough to run one of these rather obtrusive vehicles on a daily basis deserves the expense. P.S. don't forget to save some money for polish, we wouldn't want one's neighbors / peers to see it tarnished now would we!

Rangerider's Response to rangerider's Review

Written on: 18/08/2006

Thank you very much for your comments! The 4x4 makes a wonderful tow vehicle (which is why I bought it) and to be quite honest has worked for a living. It has returned reasonable mpg (a lot better than most saloon cars I have owned). I have worked very hard in not very nice conditions all my life and it is a pleasure to be fortunate enough to be able to take time out and now enjoy life!