Mercedes Benz C Class Sports Coupe C 220 CDI Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mercedes Benz C Class Sports Coupe C 220 CDI - Ask a question now

“I purchased the car at 3 years old with 32k miles as...”

Written on: 03/09/2010 by Motorbiker (3 reviews written)

I purchased the car at 3 years old with 32k miles as a replacement for a Honda Accord 1.8 Sport. It was bought for both business and social use as at the time I was doing anything up to 30k miles per annum, mainly motorway miles, so this was to be a comfortable, lazy, economical replacement. I'd always wanted a Mercedes and believed all the hype about it being solidly built, "German Engineering", high residuals due to slow depreciation and the ability to eat up the miles with few problems… Read Full Review

“I am the third owner of a 54 plate Merc C220 CDI...”

Written on: 23/07/2010

I am the third owner of a 54 plate Merc C220 CDI Deisel Auto SE Panorama with phone, cruise, fogs, tiptronic etc. Since purchase the car hasn't missed a beat. It's always been fully serviced and maintained by a Merc dealer (since purchase I have had a service + Merc insurance: covers all costs except tyres). The only downside of this car has been the tyres, which have had to be replaced fairly regulary -not for wear and tear but usually damage...and I am a fairly careful driver!
Performance… Read Full Review

“I've got a 2002 auto Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI. I bought...”

Written on: 09/08/2007 by mrssweet (2 reviews written)

I've got a 2002 auto Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI. I bought it in 2003 at 22K miles. Agree with some comments out there about the sluggishness of the auto diesel that it doesn't pull away quickly but once it does, it is fast! It is a head-turner for sure but much more; the boot is extremely spacious and once you put the seats down you can load the whole world in it... For my job I used to take sample Polystyrene pallets to customers and I can fit a 1200x1000 mm pallet in the boot even an estate or… Read Full Review