Nokia 6190 Reviews

• Style

Nokia 6190 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nokia 6190

Nokia 6190

“I have owned this Nokia 6190 mobile phone for about...”

Written on: 18/03/2004 by lastmohican (5 reviews written)

I have owned this Nokia 6190 mobile phone for about 3.5 months and I keep cursing the day I bought it. It is practically useless as it does nothing right. The signal goes off as soon as you enter a building and sometimes even in the open! The screen turns off while trying to write an sms or when you press a button hard. As for its design... this must be the worst. I thought that coming from Nokia it should have something to compensate you for its large unfunctional size... but no no no! The… Read Full Review

Nokia 6190

“This nokia 6190 phone is garbage. It sucks. It doesn't...”

Written on: 20/02/2002 by Jenna. (1 review written)

This nokia 6190 phone is garbage. It sucks. It doesn't have a vibrate feature plus my phone had to be takin in to get fixed becuase it keep breaking. This phone doesnt get a very good signal either. my screen has freezed many times, so basically this phone sucks… Read Full Review

Nokia 6190

“I have owned the Nokia 6190 phone for over 2.5 years,...”

Written on: 15/11/2001 by Brian Digitmon. (1 review written)

I have owned the Nokia 6190 phone for over 2.5 years, and it has been working fine since day one ... way to go Nokia!… Read Full Review

Nokia 6190

“I've had this phone for about 2 years. It has served...”

Written on: 13/09/2000 by VTECMAN (1 review written)

I've had this phone for about 2 years. It has served me well. Even with a signal of 1, the phone remained crisp. The 2-way sms is amazing to use. It reminds me of icq. Very easy interface. There was a forwarding menu within the phone so I didnt have to memorize any star codes. All in all the best bang for your buck… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib