Mercedes Benz C Class C220 CDI Avantgarde Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mercedes Benz C Class C220 CDI Avantgarde - Ask a question now

“Are they driving the same car as me??? I have owned my...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by rossbiagini (1 review written)

Are they driving the same car as me??? I have owned my Mercedes Benz C Class C220 CDI Avantgarde for five years very high servicing costs £3,200 + per year and severe corrosion on all four wings. other problems are wheel alignment and recurrring engine management light ci=oming on, ABS warning light, front suspension. Not reccomended!… Read Full Review

“My first encounter with a Mercedes started 18 months...”

Written on: 21/02/2008 by SteveTC (12 reviews written)

My first encounter with a Mercedes started 18 months ago and I've never looked back...It's a car I've always wanted to own and the C class was just perfect in style, size, capacity, and badge carrying status....I have the 220 and it's about the right size for economy and power....Any smaller you would struggle for performance....any larger and you pay with heavy fuel usage. I traded in my VW Passat after much deliberation as to what I was after...which was a bit of ooomph and… Read Full Review