Land Rover Freelander 2.5 V6 GS Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Land Rover Freelander 2.5 V6 GS - Ask a question now

“I bought the Land Rover Freelander 2.5 V6 GS 4x4...”

Written on: 02/07/2004 by bozeman (1 review written)

I bought the Land Rover Freelander 2.5 V6 GS 4x4 second hand and it had done 18,000 miles. Thera are no major problems so far apart from it drinks like a fish. But then again its a 2.5 v6. Good on road and off road performance. Very smooth gear change in either full auto or manual mode. Would buy again but would go for the TD4… Read Full Review

Dorianjohn75's Response to 160822_bozeman's Review

Written on: 04/10/2005

I just bought a Freelander 2.5 V6 GS, Y reg, it only has 30k on the clock. It only does just over 200 miles to a full tank of petrol. That is the only bad point about the car. It drives like a dream, is as quiet as a mouse and as smooth as warm butter. It handles like its stuck to the road and is such an impressive drive. This is my first Landrover Freelander and I wish I had bought one a long time ago. Next time I will buy the TD4 though!!

“I purchased the Freelander because of the Landrover...”

Written on: 01/04/2004 by wilberforce71 (1 review written)

I purchased the Freelander because of the Landrover marque and Landrover being " best 4x4 by far ". I don't know where my +30k (US)went. I don't see but a hand full of Freelanders a month and I'm begining to believe that people were better consumers than I. I do love the car, I have rear brake envy although. The 25k '04 Jeep liberty has got reardrum. I thought Landrover was the "best" maybe they should spend less time building the over-priced Luxo cruisers and bring the rest of their line into… Read Full Review