Mercedes Benz C Clas C180 Classic Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mercedes Benz C Clas C180 Classic - Ask a question now

“Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor Classic SE (W203 series) ”

Written on: 14/09/2010 by John Thompson (38 reviews written)

Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor Classic SE (W203 series)

The W203 model lasted from the early '90's until 2007 when the W204 replaced it.

It was never quite the drivers car that the BMW 3 series was, but was more rounded in it's ability, offering more space and comfort, while the legendary build quality shines through as soon as you close the drivers door and settle into the creak free seat!

This car has the 4 cyl. Supercharged 1.8 engine which develops 140bhp so in traditional Mercedes… Read Full Review

“I bought a 1999 C180 with 111k miles for 2000 euro ,...”

Written on: 09/05/2010

I bought a 1999 C180 with 111k miles for 2000 euro , great value for a luxury car . All I had to replace was a wiper and of course the fob key which cost 244 euro. A service was 155 euro , just a change of oil and air filter with a good all around check. Next service will need brake discs and pads but that is not for another 10k miles. The car is not exactly fast but it gets 38 mpg which is good for a car which weighs 2 tonnes. On the motor way it cruises at 70 mph without any effort.
I intend… Read Full Review

Alysonjw's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2010

I found this review very helpful because I am trying to decide whether I would like a Mercedes Estate, about which I know nothing, a BMW Tourer, I currently drive a BMW, or an Audi Avant. I have dismissed the Avant, so it is between the BMW and the Merc.