Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X Reviews

Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X

Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X
Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X

“My Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X is a super car I love mine...”

Written on: 27/02/2009 by mondeog1998 (1 review written)

My Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X is a super car I love mine and won't know what to do when it gives up the ghost! It is easy to drive, handles well, does exactly as asked! Very comfy car with all mod cons to make life as comfy and easy as possible. lots of storage, plenty of room for passengers, excellent visibility all round, this car is fantastic for tight manouvres. My fave ever car I love it, I had an LX, liked it so much I bought the Ghia X for my next car, simple and easy to do, parts are… Read Full Review

“The Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X is the best car I have...”

Written on: 06/01/2006 by lyntwyn (5 reviews written)

The Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X is the best car I have ever driven/owned.
Provides ultimate comfort and superb handling in both town and country. It is a big car, but parks easily with good all round visibility. Fantastic cruising supported by cruise control. I managed to move all my son's furniture in/on this vehicle,-fantastic. I intend to hang on to this one for longer than I would normally but will ultimately change for similar. I would say it is a good buy compared with Merc,Audi etc. Who… Read Full Review

“This Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X estate car has been a...”

Written on: 03/08/2004 by JPSMITH69 (1 review written)

This Ford Mondeo 2.0i Ghia X estate car has been a pleasure since new, special in view of all the toys and the way she holds the road .
Excellent motorway car plenty of room for my three dogs and the climate contol has obviously been needed when hot. Also more room than need for passengers.
Excellet value for money with discount. Compared with the other cars tried at the time of purchase.
Certainly recommeded… Read Full Review